Guiding principles are self-support and equal opportunity.
1. Complete the entire route, under your own power.
2. No support crews
3. No caches
4. No motorized support or hitchhiking
5. No drafting
6. Gear – Nothing required, nothing prohibited
The following are allowed, but not encouraged. Please use sparingly.
6. Unplanned support from other racers is OK
7. Trail magic OK – but please, no begging
8. Mailing stuff ahead to Post Offices is OK
QUESTIONS? Better to ask before the race starts. Use the inquiry form.
Rules borrowed from the Arizona Trail Race.